Assistant Teaching Professor in Philosophy
228 Sparks Building
Ph. D., Philosophy, Binghamton University, 2010.
M.A., Philosophy, Duquesne University, 2003.
B.S., Philosophy and Economics, Carnegie Mellon University, 2000.
Areas of Specialization
- Kant and Nineteenth Century Philosophy (esp. Hegel)
- Philosophy of Language (esp. Pragmatism)
- PHIL 102 - Existentialism and European Philosophy
- PHIL 119 - Ethical Leadership
- PHIL 127 - Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind
- PHIL 208 - Contemporary Philosophy
- "Brandom and Gadamer on the Hermeneutical (Il)legitimacy of Rational Reconstruction," International Journal of Philosophical Studies, forthcoming.
- "Despair and the Determinate Negation of Brandom's Hegel," Continental Philosophy Review, forthcoming
- "Hegel and Brandom on Critique and Rational Responsibility"
- "Inferentialism and Alienation"
- Reconstructing the Past, book manuscript.