Students and faculty who wish to report any form of harassment or other related issues, such as an instance of bias, are encouraged to do so. Although they should feel free to approach any member of the faculty with their concerns, the following officials have agreed to serve as resource persons for any such reports.
For graduate students and faculty: Leonard Lawlor, Department Head (email@example.com).
The following members of neighboring departments have agreed to be designated officers for problems relating to the philosophy department: Cynthia A. Young, Head of African American Studies (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Melissa Wright, Head of Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (email@example.com).
Diversity Resources and Support Services at Penn State:
- Report Hate at Penn State
- Office of Veterans Programs
- Penn State Policy AD42 Statement on Nondiscrimination and Harassment
- Penn State Policy AD29 Statement on Intolerance
- Office of Graduate Educational Equity Programs
- Office of the Vice Provost for Educational Equity
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Gender Equity Center
- Multicultural Resource Center
- College of the Liberal Arts Affirmative Action Office
- Paul Robeson Cultural Center
- LGBTQA Center
- Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development (CSED)
- Student Disability Resources (SDR)
- Student Care and Advocacy
- Community & Campus in Unity (CCU)
- Community Diversity Group (CDG)