Senior Lecturer in Philosophy
244 Sparks Building
Office Phone: (814) 863-4842
- PhD in Philosophy, University of Connecticut
- MAT in Philosophy for Children, Montclair University
- BA in Philosophy, Valparaiso University
- Philosophy of Mind
- Introduction to the Philosophy of Technology
- Feminism and Philosophy
- Contemporary Philosophy
- Philosophy, Science and Truth
- “Assessing Evidence for Animal Consciousness: The Question of Episodic Memory.” In Experiencing Animals: Encounters between Animal and Human Minds. Robert Mitchell and Julia Smith, editors. Columbia University Press. Forthcoming.
- “The Role of Unconsciousness in Free Will.” Journal of Consciousness Studies 17 (2010): 55-70.
- “Now or Never: How Consciousness Represents Time.” Consciousness and Cognition18 (2009): 78-90.
- “Life as an Adjunct: Theorizing Autonomy from the Personal to the Political” Journal of Social Philosophy 39 (2008): 378-392.