|Recent and Forthcoming Articles:
- Gendering Climate Knowledge for Justice: Catalyzing a New Research Agenda, Margaret Alston and Kerri Whittenbury, Eds. Gender and Climate Change, forthcoming.
- Embedding Ethics in the Practices of Science: Bringing Humanities to the Sciences, Synthese: An International Journal for Epistemology, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, forthcoming.
- Tuana, Nancy, Ryan Sriver, Toby Svoboda, Roman Olson, Peter J. Irvine, Jacob Haqq-Misra, and Klaus Keller. (2012). Towards Integrated Ethical and Scientific Analysis of Geoengineering: A Research Agenda, Ethics, Policy and Environment Vol. 15, No. 2, 1–22.
- Goes, Marlos, Nancy Tuana, and Klaus Keller. (2011). The Economics (or lack thereof) of Aerosol Geoengineering, Climatic Change, Change, 109, 3: 719-744.
- Svoboda, Toby, Marlos Goes, Klaus Keller, and Nancy Tuana. (2011). Sulfate Aerosol Geoengineering: The Question of Justice, Public Affairs Quarterly, 25, 3: 157-180.
- Schienke, E. W., Baum, S., Tuana, N., Davis, K.J., Keller, K. (2011). Intrinsic Ethics Regarding Integrated Assessment Models for Climate Management, Science and Engineering Ethics 17, 3:503-23.
- Tuana, N. (2010). Leading with Ethics, Aiming for Policy, Synthese: An International Journal for Epistemology, Methodology and Philosophy of Science, 177, 3: 471-492.
- Tuana, N. (2010). Climate Change and Human Rights, Handbook of Human Rights, Chapter 33,Routledge, 2010.
- Tuana, N. (2010). Engendering Philosophy of Science, in Philosophy of Science: Five Questions, VIP Press.
- The Role of the NSF Broader Impacts Criteria on Research Ethics Pedagogy, with E. Schienke, D. Brown, K. Davis, K. Keller, J. Shortle, and M. Stickler, Social Epistemology A Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Policy 23, 3-4, 2009: 317-336.
- Conceptualizing Moral Literacy, Journal of Educational Administration, Volume 45, Number 4, 2007, pp. 364-378
- Viscous Porosity: Witnessing Katrina, Material Feminisms, ed. Susan Hekman and Stacy Alaimo, Duke University Press, 2007.
- The Speculum of Ignorance Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy, Special issue on Ethics and Epistemologies of Ignorance, 2006, 21.3 (2006) 1-19.
Selected Books and Anthologies
- Gender and Climate Change, with Carolyn Sachs and Petra Tschakert, Zed Books, forthcoming.
- Global Climate Change and Human Rights, Penn State Press, forthcoming.
- Leading Learning with Moral Purpose, with Michael Bezzina, forthcoming.
- Race and Epistemologies of Ignorance, SUNY Series on Philosophy and Race, (SUNY Press, 2007). Co-edited with Shannon Sullivan.
- Revealing Male Bodies, co-editor with William Cowling, Maurice Hamington, Greg Johnson, and Terrance MacMullan, Indiana University Press, 2002.
- Engendering Rationalities, co-editor with Sandra Morgan, SUNY Press, 2001.
- NSF Ethics Education in Science and Engineering, Tuana, PI, Awarded, 08/15/2011-07/31/2014
Graduate Pedagogy for Ethical Dimensions of Coupled Natural and Human Systems Research
- NSF Ethics Education in Science and Engineering, Tuana, PI, Awarded 2006-2008
Integrating Ethics into Graduate Training in the Environmental Sciences
- American Philosophical Association, Tuana, Co-PI, Awarded, 2006-2012
Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute